Martes, Mayo 22, 2012

IV. Reflection in Literature



Literature is a term used to describe written or spoken material. Broadly speaking, "literature" is used to describe anything from creative writing to more technical or scientific works, but the term is most commonly used to refer to works of the creative imagination, including works of poetry, drama, fiction, and nonfiction. Literature represents a language or a people, culture and tradition. But, literature is more important than just a historical or cultural artifact. We study literature to understand the different styles or writing. Also, it allows for the insight into the minds of some of our great writers. If you think about it, these works are a communication of a writer's thoughts and opinions. If we can obtain a better way of communicating, we can apply that to other areas.

Studying our literature is important, but during our class I feel uncomfortable, sleepy & hungry because I think it is a boring subject. My teacher always reads a story, legends & etc. She also gives us assignments & we are going to share that to our classmates. During my turn in reporting, I feel nervous, my hands are shaking, in short I’m not comfortable but I have to finish that to have my grade. At the end, I enjoy listening & reading legends because it has a love story & I learned many lessons.

I have to say that learning more about our literature could actually answer a lot of questions in the history of the country whereas it may only be literature, and there is no significance  to one person, but then when you look deeper in each discovery, you will find that our literature is a part of you!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento